This course will cover the new Grad Points Summary. The intended audience is high school guidance counselors, principals, and/or secretaries who are responsible for tracking the number of points required for graduation for the Class of 2018 and beyond.
From Software Answers:
"In response to ODE’s new high school graduation requirements, and to help districts keep tabs on each student’s progress toward graduation, ProgressBook StudentInformation now features a ‘Graduation Points’ page. The Grad Points Summary screen gives users an overview of the progress the student in context is making on state minimum credit requirements and graduation pathways. The Industry Credential and Workforce pathway will be updated in our next release (due in January 2017).
From the summary screen, users can drill down to each subject area to see completed courses earned or courses currently in progress, or scheduled courses.
On the State Assessment Pathway screen, for each subject assessment, you can see if the student took a course requiring an End of Course exam and if so, the number of points earned. This page also indicates if the student did not take an EOC exam, or if a transfer student has been prorated in an assessment. Grad Points also provides a way to override course requirements for students who are exempt for a subject area requirement, and it handles exemptions for SpecialServices students.
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM (12 seats left)Trumbull
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM (8 seats left)Trumbull
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM (22 seats left)Trumbull
- Thursday, February 9, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM (16 seats left)Ashtabula
- Thursday, February 9, 2017 from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM (22 seats left)Ashtabula